Stay safe anytime
The SMART Smoke Detector continuously detects and display the ambient carbon monoxide on LCD display to avoid carbon monoxyde poisoning.
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- LCD Display
Safer than usual smoke detectors
Usual detectors will only triggers when they reach a certain level of carbon monoxide. The SMART Detector uses precise sensors to continuously monitor ambient carbon monoxyde.
Using a low consuption LCD display and powered by 3* AA batteries, the SMART Smoke Detector can operates safely for 3 years.
- The alarm sound pattern is 4 short beeps. The red LED will flash while in alarm mode.
- One 'chirp' every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds) or the unit is malfunctioning (green LED is out. ).
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button, green LED will flashes once every second for one minute and the peak alarm level will indicate on the LCD.
- Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operational and reset the unit during CO alarm.
Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
'Err' on the LCD to indicate the unit is malfunctioning.
'Lb' on the LCD to indicate it low battery and need replacement.
Blue back light will be lighted when pressing the test bottom or alarming.
- The unit will sound 'chirp' and red LED flashes once as power up.
- Power saving feature: The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5 seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps every minute to save the battery.
Green LED: The green LED flashes every 30 seconds
Power supply: 3x1.5V AA (Not included)
Power consumption: 0.3mW
Alarm sound: ≥85dB (at 1m distance )
Alarm current: ≤25mA
Operation conditions: 5-40°c, 20 ˜90%. R.H.
Sensor: electrochemical CO sensor
Alarm style: Per EN50291
Frequency: 3, ±0.5kHz
Sensor life: 3 years
Size: 10.5 * 10.5 * 4.5cm
Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, Home Security, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector